Monday, December 02, 2013

sampai dah December

everyone is saying bye Nov and hi dec. haha me too, Hello dec, u've arrived too soon but it's good because you make us reflect back on the past 11 months. Can't believe it's almost the end of 2013. It just seemed like yesterday was the beginning of '13 and lookie now, we're almost finishing the race. 

Can't believe too that it's been 2 months since the first choir prac started. Cepat. Our performance is drawing near and I can't help but worry over many things - small and big. However I'm reminded that God lives in me and He is my source of trust n strength. very thankful to those who've encouraged and gave me pointers during these 2 months. It helped me learn from my mistakes. :) 

so ironic, who would have thunk Dec is the busiest month of em all with xmas, easter production thingy and juggling my studies. All a student's life lah as they say. 

Have a good month, yall. 

btw, three glasses of Sangria gave me a minor skin rash. -.-" I know im not a very good drinker but rash?! huhu. this ain't the first time. I think it's an Asian thing. 

No comments: