Tuesday, February 04, 2014

my favourite month

My favourite month of the year has arrived :) february reminds me of blossoming flowers, marshmellows, pink and red stuff and everything sweet and lovely. Dunno why. It's also the month where I turn 23. :0 old old old, but still young compared to my peers who're older than me. hehe. 

I think my coursemates and I have been checking myum every 5 hours to see our exam results. But of course, due to their top-class efficiency the results are not out yet. And there was a slight confusion on whether course registration starts on 3rd, 4th or 10th feb. -_- lesson learnt; always double-check frm original sources and not get it from friends etc coz they might be wrong.

hee so cute right! i loveee puns like these. altho i don't get the last part about jalapeno bizznezz. 

happy feb!

1 comment:

mOmO said...

i also don't get jalapeno =( haha