Friday, January 31, 2014

Lately i've been revisiting some ol' bands and singers from the Nineties era and boy, a pang of nostalgia hit me in the face like a strong gush of wind. So I'm here, on Cho Yat of CNY sharing my music list with you :

1. The Corrs!  (I grew up listening to them)
2. Red Hot Chilli Peppers. (good stuff)
3. Smash Mouth. - Check out 'Walkin on the Sun' and 'All Star'. 
4. Pinch Me by Barenaked Ladies. (such an old song!)
5. Unwell by Matchbox Twenty (who could forget this?!?)
6. Smooth by Santana ft Rob Thomas (And this too!!)
7. All I wana Do & Soak up the Sun by Sheryl Crow. (Epic chillout song)
8. Fast Car by Tracy Chapman (mmhmm)
9. Every Morning by Sugar Ray 
10. Mmmbop by Hanson (Fun and fun!)
11. The Jackson Five (not under the nineties category, me thinks)
12. Last Kiss by Pearl Jam (Such a sad song. The lyrics can literally make you tear up)
13. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something. (Yep!)
14. Semi-Charmed Life and Jumper by Third Eye Blind (Aw man I never get bored of this!)
15. Wonderwall and Dont Look Back in Anger by Oasis 

That's about it.Today's music just don't cut it lah. Nothing beats oldies. Yes I have an old soul. Old is gold.

No comments: