Friday, May 23, 2014

Dear blog,

week 13 has come and go. Time, either a grey spectre or a white silhouette, flew past, waiting for no man. My third year in uni officially ends by the end of August when my exams and teaching practical turn to dust under my feet as I continue my journey in the final year of my course. It'll be a bittersweet moment for me when I approach 4th year because I'll reflect back on the three good and bad years in uni and how I've grown so much. If you say you haven't learn anything in uni, my opinion is that you've wasted away your years in an institution built to equip people with the essentials to live it out in the big world. You've taken the privilege and opportunity of being in uni for granted, my friend.

The future; the Great Unknown.  But one thing I know and am comforted of is that God will be with me to the end. 

Cheers to the last week of lectures :) 

p.s: I'm in desperate need of retail therapy! 
p.s.s: note to self: Popular slashed prices of some books, and two books worthy of mentioning are: Martin Luther's biography and The Pacific, although the price of this book remain untouched. Mm tempting.

        love,
tm

No comments: