Sunday, May 04, 2014

Lately, I found myself having little patience for people who ask really dumb questions, or questions they didn't think through and just blurt it out. -.- Or questions that have just 1 answer: a big fat obvious DUH. Does it hurt to think first before blurting out? -.-

Does this mean I'm becoming impatient, ie through ageing comes impatience? Or am I slowly becoming like one of those adults who cannot tolerate immaturity? Or, have I become more mature at this age? Sigh. 

But think about it; a young adult, say 23-26 years old asking ridiculous questions really makes you look at him/her, roll your eyes and go, 'seriously? he/she is really asking me this question at THAT age?" This is a major faux-pas in the working world. My parents, bro and older friends have told me this many times since they've tasted more salt than I've eaten rice.

Likewise I myself too have a lot to learn and improve as I grow older. This is a difficult transition for teens to shift into the young adults' world as there's a lot to learn and to take in. It's a gradual process and not an instant one-night miracle. With that being said, I'm thankful to my family and my older friends who've taken the initiative to correct and rebuke me in my transitioning years (am still in the transitioning phase k), for my own good. I duno what I'll be like without them. Maybe without them I'll still be asking questions like, "So, is Msia a democratic country?" Hee. 

Happy week 11th of Year 3, Sem 2.

No comments: