Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Everyday, I trudge and drag my feet to go to school :( The only thing sustaining and keeping me afloat is the strength n courage frm God and encouragement frm frens and fam. sigh, who said teaching is easy?! >:( I'm ok with the boys, but it's just that... it's too institutionalized and too routine-like. I would rather be friends with the boys than be their teacher. ugh.. i hope they don't find my blog!

Anyway I have planned out nicely on how to survive the 8week practice. From today onwards, I will have 4weeks of teaching and then comes Hari raya break which is 1 week. And in this 1 week, it'll be a time for me to recharge and rejuvenate. After tht break, I'll only have 3 more weeks of teaching and VOILA, TATA forever!!! I think I will miss the teachers and especially the students (some of them only hee), but NOT the teaching system and whatever goes behind it. 

Neways.. cheers to 4 more weeks and two days before the break. Keep going, TM. 

No comments: