Tuesday, August 19, 2014

week 9.

My final official observation was today and really thank God all went well :) The thing that resonated throughout today was the comment frm my lecturer of me having good rapport with my students. It made me think back from Day 1 how my students and I didnt have rapport at first maybe coz I was distant from them and I didnt feel like teaching. But in the 3rd-4th week things became much better and until today, I enjoy talking and teaching my form4 students. Can't believe I'm even saying this! lol.. those who know me would not have thought that I wud enjoy my teaching practical. Me too. Well, anything can happen :)

Too awesome on how much I've changed since Day 1 until now. Really amazed how I've been changed and moulded :)

Neways, here're two pics of the peralihan kids I'm helping out in! Such cute kids. But very sad because they're already in F1 but still cannot spell or read properly. So I've decided to continue with this program even after my practical and before my semester starts. They need help and since i'm free until sem starts, why not. I'm ok with sacrificing two hours on a tuesday for them. Besides, two hours ain't gona kill my holiday period anyway. And who knows, I can even bump into my F4 students too :)

attentively watching upin and ipin. Cute.

yours truly with the kids. 

Great experience in BB. Three more days left so I'm gona make the best out of it.


No comments: