Tuesday, September 09, 2014

So I have entered my final year in uni :) Wow. Can't believe I went through 3 years of teaching theories and blablabla. 

I didnt want to skip the first week because if I come to class in the second week, I won't have time to get used to lectures or the timing of the lectures. So yep the first week is for me to familiarize again with the uni habitat before 2nd week comes in. Heh smart leh I thought about all these on the night before the first day coz... well as final year students, we should, you know, plan ahead and show everyone that you are worthy to be called a Final Year Student. I know it's a really small thing to plan ahead but hey, small steps make way for bigger things to come. Plus it shows your maturity 
.
Ok I was just crapping coz that doesn't really make sense. But deep down in your heart's core you and I know there is some truth in it. *smirk* 

anyway, i'm looking forward to 4th year and what it will bring me. Summary of my years in tesl:
1st year: forgettable. Still naive. Immature.
2nd year: forgettable. boring. Got my first ever first class. [sadly this is not in repetitive mode]
3rd year: Not too bad. Got some friendship drama thingy which brings us back to first year = immature.
Teaching practice: ENJoYeD it!! (except the first two weeks which were hell).
4th year: _________________

we'll see. 

2 comments:

Asia Colion said...

Final year students already pro at being students no need to prepare one :P
but skipping class on the 1st week is like a suicide mission for your 4 year no ?

tien mie said...

exactly! skipping d first wk is really suicide mission.. some of my frenz still skip 1st week tho haha