Tuesday, September 02, 2014

4 Kerjasama

pardon my overflowing attachment to my students. warning: this post may be boring for some so read at your own risk :P

my student just msg me on fb out of the blue and said hello. aww. and another student said he went to the library today to see me but apparently i was not there. i was there, but just in another room only o wells. I'm too attached to my students and i miss them! agh.. it's ok coz this is d first time i experienced teaching so there's bound to be some form of attachment. pls tell me i'm not the only one missing my students... :(

yup my class in a nutshell. I miss you all, 4K! Be good boys plz. prove to the other teachers that though you are not the best class and though you are super playful and though everyone sees your class as noisy, you are students with good hearts and that you too deserve equal attention and care from teachers. Prove to them that so whut if yall are noisy! as long as you show it through your grades and allow your good characters to shine. Make them zip their mouths and break their judgemental mindsets like how you broke mine. :) tq for that. I believe in you all because I see kindness in each and every one of you. Use that. 

ok i shall end my sappy ramblings here. guess they'll never have the chance to read this post haha but that's ok :) i can care in other ways i 'spose.

have a good week!


2 comments:

waiyan said...

inspiring :) keep it up.

mOmO said...

tien I still miss them =/ hahaha