Thursday, October 09, 2014

Hate getting sick

This week I got sick T.T viral infection in my digestive system. sounds bad but yeah it was pretty bad  ok  i vomited 4 times and had slight fever + bad sorethroat. and doc gave me a strict diet of only half a toasted bread and porridge as these food are the only food that can be digested. and am confined to easily digested home-cooked food for a few days. :( . but now I'm on the road to recovery. feeling a lot better but not fully recovered yet. Hate getting sick. :(

take care of yourselves and be wary coz the infection i got is from the air. Must be i went to my uni's KPS makan place where all students were there so virus thrives there. -_- dang. if only i chose not to go kps that day then this wouldn't happen. 

Now's the season to get married.. recently my church mate got married and it was a very lovely wedding :') next year 2 more church pals are getting married and  I cant wait for theirs!! :) marriages are a lovely thing.

No comments: