Sunday, October 12, 2014

semester break is coming and I still think I'm in the first week of lectures. Too chilled, too relaxing. -.-" gahh. Is this what fourth year 1st sem feels like? 

neways, a church buddy asked me to be his wedding pianist.. my first time to be a pianist @ a wedding.. (performances in wedding doesnt count.) He's not just any person but my music guru who taught me how to play much better on piano i.e. the chords, timing, syncopated timing etc. And because of him passing down his music knowledge to me, I now am trying to pass it down to other younger pianists too. And to be asked to play for his wedding... wow...me, a small fry playing for the music boss' wedding?? it makes me feel honoured, humbled and excited to be a part of the making of a beautiful and a memorable wedding. Heartiest congrats!

btw it's mid-Oct.. zzzzzzzzzzzz nitez

No comments: