Friday, October 17, 2014

Seeing all my seniors' graduation pictures makes me think of my turn next year (!!!) and about the future. I can't wait to graduate :) To me, the pinnacle of graduation is not in high school or college or kindie, but in university. It's significant to me coz uni's the highest form of education and if one graduates from it, then... one has indeed made it this far. Congrats, seniors. You did it! All the best in you future endeavours and your new phase in life. 

As I sit here and type, I can see my future after graduation looking a lil hazy. Lol.. this is something every soon-to-be graduate will face. Decisions and decisions! Which will be the best? *pulls hair* Time to talk to seniors, my bro, parents and peers older than me to get advice. I'm excited for what the 'haze' has in store after grad :) 

As for now, I'll just enjoy my mid-sem break chilling and thinking about christmas. Cheers!

No comments: