Thursday, December 04, 2014

Finally, my community project is over. OVER! Phew! If you think my team mates are feeling tired throughout the planning process, the project manager aka me will definitely feel more tired & worn out ok. Spare me some sympathy & thought, if you may. 

Anyway, to me the project was a success. Yes, got tiny blunders here and there but it definitely didnt dampen the spirit. the students liked it :) I'm really encouraged to have met some of mich's students from CHS. They were sooo enthusiastic and were the initiators of everything, and this is good as it kept the energy level up for this event. I spoke to most of them and wow they're very proficient in English. Makes me feel like I'm talking to my older church mates. I like them instantly.  And also I think it's the environment that they're in (cluster school, good family bringing up etc) that moulded them into such positive individuals. Truly I'm encouraged by their lively spirits. 

Finally, I'm reli happy to meet my former students frm BB again. They're such fun sports! Nadia liked them immediately too :) I really am thankful for them to agree to come to this event so willingly without hesitation. They're the ones I owe a lot to in making this event a success. Without them, d event would be a failure. So... thank you once again 4K. first, for changin my perception & teaching me to care more during practical, and now this. Tcare

No comments: