Wednesday, December 17, 2014

and here comes the end

It's a week til Christmas, two weeks til a church buddy's wedding, two weeks to 2015, and two weeks to the end of 2014. Yet again I'll always say  this at every end-year post: Time flies. (when you're having fun)

2014 was great with the good and the bad. From the top of my head, I'm just gona mention, the stuff that I can remember:
 teaching practicum, a very chill-out Fourth Year in uni, the passing of someone whose principles in life have changed my perception on things & tht i'll never forget, getting involved in the youth ministry, building friendships with the younger youth, sorting out my friendships from the good to the bad, and... that's all that I can remember.

Another year is coming to an end. Have you lived purposefully this year?

No comments: