Monday, December 01, 2014

young folks

"Familiarity creates comfort. But comfort is often the enemy of improvement."

May I be receptive to change, learning new things, taking charge & being more responsible as I age. haha. 

Lately I realized tht thre is stagnation in a few of my friendships. All we do is everyday blabber and empty chitchat. While all of this is relaxing and fun, there is no growth. It's good to be around ppl with big dreams and a direction in their lives in order to inspire me, to have intellectual conversations with on how to deal with sticky situations, life, current issues, the future etc. All in the process of growing up. 

Thankfully I have my Father up above, my super awesome & matured bro, my wise parents & some matured church peeps to provide some insight & guidance. What will I do without you all :)

No comments: