Wednesday, May 20, 2015

 I read Melmel's post about how she became the friend only in need and I could totally relate to what she's mentioned becoz I've been there too.

Don't we always have that one friend who finds us only when they need something? Like when they want to ask something that concerns their well-being then only they'll come to you. But on other days, you're non-existent.

 I've been through a few where messages are replied super late but surprise surprise, when they want to ask something their replies are like, woosh so fast like Flash the DC superhero. And when they got what they wanted, they'll reply with sweet-loving replies that they don't usually use on a daily basis.

There're some who love to come to you and ask stuff. But when it's your turn to ask them, their lips are sealed. Or when u wana borrow their notes n stuff, they'll be super defensive. (p/s this happens mostly with super kiasu chinese ppl, if u know what I mean). My bro and I always have stories to share about this.

Neways, enuf with all the rant. Cheers to the remaining days left of uni life!!! 

No comments: