Thursday, May 07, 2015

the beginning of the end

 uni is ending in 30 days' time. A part of me feels sad to leave this comfort zone and my uni mates. All the fun and laughter will only be memories after June. We will separate and go our own paths. This is part and parcel of life where people part ways to pursue other things.

But another part of me feels excited to be finally leaving this place tht is starting to make me really complacent and stagnant. I need a new environment with new goals, new things to learn everyday and new people who can inspire me. 

What path I'm to take, I do not know. Thankfully I can look to family & friends older than me for some career advice. 

Ultimately, pray for guidance & wisdom.

Cheers to the final 30 days! Mixed feelings. I duno whether to say Yay/Wohoo or Shucks/Sad.

No comments: