Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Lookie here! I found something on the net: the types of people you meet when doing group assignments. This is interesting. Click to enlarge to see it clearer.

 
 
  
                                                               


and now, ladies and gentlemen, this is me below. All the time:



4 years of the above made my eyes sakit. I'm the resident proofreader in all assignments. But alas, it has come to an end. Not much words can be said, 'cept bring me the finest wine you have and let us celebrate victory over the bondage of grammar errors! *cheers*

So which are you? ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahaha I saw this too! Can't really find myself but the closest would be proofreader I guess! I like J.K Rowling though, too cute! =D

Tien Mie said...

hehe yay high 5! ^.^