Monday, September 07, 2015

i haven't been religiously drinking coffee every morning for a month+ and I thought I would have terrible withdrawal symptoms but surprisingly, no I didnt have any. It was as though my body was as per normal as it was. In fact, it was much better as I found myself to be more genuinely productive, meaning I had the intention tht derived from my own will to do stuff rather than on caffeine that pumps my adrenaline level to be productive.

I only drink coffee when I'm super sleepy and then that helps. And also when I go out with friends. That's about it. But on a daily basis, nahh. I'm happy I got to quit my 'addiction' haha. Besides, too much coffee is heaty. And erm prolly can get you addicted on caffeine and psycho your thoughts that you'll never be able to quit taking caffeine.

On a different note, I'm excited and scared to embark on my new journey in my alma mater. It'll be a totally new ball game altogether that requires a much higher level of critical thinking. :( ah well, nothing is easy in life. I was looking for a quick and easy shortcut but no such thing. Life after undergrad is tough with decisions to make. Either you want to follow whatever your buddies are doing, be in the same gang again and let their choices influence your decision or you want to break out from that and learn to think on your own two feet. Ultimately it's your choice.

neways... graduation is comin real soon!! Wooo excited to wear the robes, to see my coursemates again, to walk on the stage with d very bersih yellow carpet and to make my parents n bro proud when I receive the scroll. I keep replaying these in my mind haha so crazy. One only graduates once in their lives from their bachelor's degree. 

No comments: