Friday, December 18, 2015

Finally the moment has arrived. I went for Star Wars and beyond - the orchestra. Was blown away! it was so surreal and spectacular to listen to live music, more so from an orchestra. Malaysia's own orchestra. They're good, very good. 

The last time I was at dewan filharmonik petronas was back in ... 2008. I caught Harry Connick Junior and his jazz band live before he became famous on American Idol. Lol. So when I went back to the hall again yesterday, it was pretty nostalgic. The staircase, the green carpet, the open space was exactly how I remembered it. 


STAR WARS. have you ever wonder, 'why star wars?' are the stars really at war? 

before 

after

with the parents and sister of a talented bassoonist I got the pleasure of knowing. say cheeze

Music played a huge part in my life; learning classical music, going to piano exams in hotels, performing in front of students' parents, learning to play by ear and then playing all my fav songs on piano, serving in the music ministry but most importantly, an outlet for me to express my emotions.

Oh what would I do without music running thru my veins... am eternally thankful to my Creator for this wondrous gift.

No comments: