Saturday, December 19, 2015

Gosh i'm on a roll in blogging. apa jadi, dont know. maybe because I realized I have 500-1k words left to write for my assignment and so this is like taking a break from it. -.-

recently i attended my youth yf camp not as a participant but as a teacher. Big responsibility as it is challenging in so many ways. you're dealing with young lives here and not just work and paper. but it is also rewarding when you notice your students discovering their relationship with their Creator, or when they say a simple 'thank you for being there' etc. neways... here are some pix from camp, stolen from fb:

the cast and crew.

the group of students tht me and a few others had the privilege of teaching. so young, so many ideas, so much energy and so much potential.

with the student committee

btw t-minus 5 days left til xmas!!!!

No comments: