Saturday, January 02, 2016

Happy new year everyone :) I'm sure we all have reflected on 2015 on our mistakes, happy and sad moments and things we can improve on. I know I did through journaling. I guess this year I don't have much resolutions as I'm being as realistic as possible to have achievable ones. 

this year is the year that i'm turning a quarter of a 100!!! aghhh. it's like 5 years away from 30. five... and when I think about it, have I matured? Somehow no, but somehow yes. sigh.. I want to stay forever 21. but no... we have to grow up and be an adult. 1/4 of a 100 is like you're halfway through young adulthood.. just 5 years away form being a real adult. zzz. 

just one of my ponderings. I also am contented with my small circle of friends. I realize I don't need big ones (but networking is important in life tho), just a few good and close friends will do. Most important is familial relationships. 

cheers to 2016.

No comments: