Tuesday, June 21, 2016

nostalgic

facebook reminded me of today four years ago: (Pics taken from melmel's fb =P )





when i saw these pics, i felt so nostalgic. Gone were the days when we were wide-eyed, carefree students and the stuff (yeah, stuff lol!) we worried about were exams, assignments, room mates... Now, fast forward 4 years later, our responsibilities have doubled or tripled, our perceptions have changed and now we are all on different paths pursuing different goals. and we're in the face of difficulties and discouragements in wherever we are. 

sigh. life. time aint gona wait for us to grow up. even if we're not ready we gotta face whatever comes our way. Perhaps this is how we grow and mature. dang adulthood is so...confusing. there is no clear-cut, black and white solution to everything. 

i guess tata for now. waiting for an important email reply. I hope everything will be ok. D:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had the same thought as well!! Ahh tien tien I hope you're good!

Tien Mie said...

nostalgic kan!! I'm doing ok, now sem break.. but seeing my lecturer tmr to talk about my research topic. takut :O hope you are well too Mel! HAng in there. hope the students are well behaved loll