Sunday, January 15, 2012

i'm six feet off the edge..

when you're taking a course related to English, people generally expect you to speak in proper sentences with zero grammatical errors. Well not for me :D I have a habit of speaking in manglish..with the lahs, mahs, wans, aiyohs.. i fail as an English teacher. =="

some people who're not taking a course related to English can speak and write WAY better than I do. And I respect them :) like a friend I know, she's doing pharmacy, but I read her blog and she pens her own poems (how..is tht possible?! I cant) and write short stories. wow...

my exams end this tuesday! :-))))) im very very happy and excited. can't wait for it to end. imagine all the things i'm gona do when it ends. K la mostly a lot of makan here and there and catch up sessions. But that's good.

'til this tuesday! cheers.

*the title of this post is from Creed's One Last Breath. I liked the beginning of the song. It's in Db Major.

No comments: