Friday, February 10, 2012

i just need to say this...

My results are out for sem1. When I first saw it, I quickly scanned it for any C's. But thankfully tada. Let me sum it up; the 4 out of 6 subjects that I thought I would do badly (failing is included) turned out surprisingly okay (not the best, but all right). the other one subject pulled my cgpa down (I don't quite like the lecturer. Biased!) whereas the last subject (which is writing about lit) I am very satisfied. :)

Funny thing was, I remembered I was so busy in Dec with almost every night of a weekday I had something to do; cf carolling, xmas choir prac, collge choir prac (regretted joining this -_-), bible study...until I thought I could never catch up with my studies. I only had the last week of Dec, which was the study break to really catch up on my studies. And also because christmas was over so zero practices equals more free time. But once again God pulled me through like how He did for form6.

I remembered what w.yan told me aftr I told her how I did for F6: "He'll definitely pull you through if you put Him first, no matter how busy you are for Him". But of course must study la rite.. but still. Phew.

I'm so grateful & thankful.

If you wana know my results you can ask me personally.

:-) Not the best, but it's all right.


No comments: