Saturday, July 13, 2013

So recently I have been in love with a unique kind of comfort foot wear: Birkenstock. A friend told me it fits your feet like a glove. Really. The contours of the sandal is designed specifically to fit the outline of your sole where once you wear it, it fits snugly & comfortably. That's why I want to get it! It is not cheap and that's why not everyone is willing to buy it. Hence, I wana be different & be one of the few to buy it.

It is a sandal of rarity, of class, comfort & style. (in my opinion la). I WILL buy you this year!!




These two are my top choices for colour. :) Doesn't look cheap at all. Yummy. 

Today I had a good catching-up session over lunch with these two. It was great sharing our lives with one another, which left me feeling all warm & cozy. :-) The person missing in this pic is Diana. Come back faster from UK!



1 comment:

pearly said...

I want.. Buy for me