Saturday, December 28, 2013

Just like every other year, 2013 was the year where I made new friendships, strengthen some but lost one or two along the way. Not exactly lost, but the friendships weren't as strong as before. Time changes things and people and perhaps the lack of communication weakened the bond. But I've also strengthened some with quite a number of friends I thought I'd never be close with, and i'm surprised and glad at how well it's going :) I lose some, I win some. 

Ok time for some pics: 
Had a good chat about life with them. I like talking with older people bcoz i learn to grow and mature and they broaden my perspective in life. Also we all agreed that we can share our lives better with smaller groups (coz we're all introverts haha) rather than in big crowds.

Christmas '13 with my choir peeps. It was a good experience leading. I've learnt so much and am really thankful for the few who were supportive in choir, who gave feedback, who helped out when I was too tired or stressed or didnt knw what to do... thank you (theyre in the pic..of course).

With my fav sista. We knew each other back in our form 6 days but we got much closer in uni. We talk about random things from movies to music to scully and mulder. :P she's loved by all!

This was one of the highlights of sem 5; berbonding time. We had waited for this for so long as we didnt have the chance to hang outside classes coz we were all so tied up. Michelle and I were so excited that we hope it will still jadi eventhough people were pulling out last minute. In the end it happened & twas a really good time of getting to know one another more. Good berbonding.

The four of us. We talk and laugh about random things.There was once we used the audio in our whtsapp chat & talked for hours. lol. and we took pics of wherever we were/wht we were doing and shared it in our chat. haha. My comfortable and sakai bunch of people.

Cheers to the friendships God has abundantly blessed me with! 

No comments: