Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I'm gona grad in a year's time. Still quite uncertain for what's to come... but, I'll take it as it comes. I still keep in touch with some of my students on fb/whatsapp to see how they're faring in everyday classes and especially their english dialogue. Sorry folks but imma say this again and again; i miss my students :P 

Talking about the next sem makes me pening. Curse you, elective courses! I thought long and hard on which elective course to take and did my hard-earned research by asking a few seniors and googling and I finally concluded that 20th century drama is the best candidate. Mr Google and a friend said that it's about reading short skits and about self-searching etc. Ok, sounds like another literature class that I hopefully can handle. So here's to 20th century drama and all the drama it'll bring in the next sem.

All right, so Day 3 of post-teaching was normal. I continued reading a book, went online, watched Dead Poets Society (great show btw. made me cry and showed me different ways on how to inspire my students), researched about 20th century drama, thought about things like my students, friendship, bass guitar (yeah i'm planning to learn it this year!), listened to songs and...that's it.

I guess I could get used to this for another week before my semester starts. Cheers, bloggers. Hi there Asia Colion, if you've popped by :-) 

1 comment:

Asia Colion said...

Hello~ I'veposted my ice-cream endeavors. Unfortunately, it's not very amusing but do let me know what your favorite food is haha