Monday, August 22, 2016

because i'm tired and jaded, this post is dedicated to fluff talk: 

The new Mcd Syok burger. 

Ya i doing a free promotional plug for them hahaha apa la me. It looks almost like the Rio burger (which is my no1 burger from mcd bcoz of i) its spiciness which, I felt is Ze Bez ii) the quality of the beef; thicker than bigmac). This syok burger looks spicy to me but i hope it tastes the same as the Rio one. Aghh when i saw it i was like OK I must HAVE it die die also must eat it this week. 

But to be honest I'm kinda sick of mcd fries. whenever i eat it, 0.01% of my love for mcd fizzles out. It tastes eew. I wish it'd be more like Carls' junior fries. That one is worth my tastebuds. and i try not to order Coke or Pepsi anymore coz too sweet (yes u must be thinking wth after all the fats and cholesterol i've eaten frm mcd i decided to comfort myself by not ordering soft drinks. Well you are quite right.)

srsly mcd needs to acknowledge my sacrifices I've made to my health, just for the love of their burgers. hmmph. 

sigh... tired.. dont want to think about the workload and the amount of reading and writing i need to do. How do i escape this conundrum. How do i make this... "burden" to be something I enjoy doing? There is nowhere I can run to. More running leads to piled up workload. Just face it and deal with it like an adult.

Just when I felt like shite, I saw my supervisor's comment on my proposal draft. Although it may seem like any other normal comment, it suggests an ammendment and direction that I can make and go to. And it gave me a glimmer of hope, that after a tiring day, there is something to be thankful for. 

No comments: